Organic coffee is usually more expensive, but there are good reasons to choose it; here’s a full buying guide and list of the best organic coffees available.
Golden Milk Iced Latte
This article has been written by experts and fact-checked by experts, including licensed nutritionists, dietitians or medical professionals. The information in the article is based on scientific studies and research.
It is designed to be honest, unbiased and objective, and opinions from both sides of an argument are presented wherever there is disagreement.
The scientific references in this article (marked by 1, 2, 3, etc.) are clickable links to peer-reviewed research material on the subject being discussed.
Our friend Sarah Beth Tanner shows us a simple recipe to switch up your morning brew and turn your kitchen into a gourmet home café. Today, she’s made a super simple golden milk recipe to add to a delicious homemade cold brew! Ever heard of golden milk? Its SUPER ingredient is turmeric, which has awesome anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties (especially when combined with black pepper). Make your morning brew work even more for you by enjoying it with this super simple golden milk recipe!
Take it up a notch and make this recipe with homemade cold brew! Trust us, it's way easier than you think to make with supplies you already have in your kitchen. Click here to get the full instructions.
This recipe is keto friendly.
Golden Milk Iced Latte
7 minutes (+ 24 hours if brewing cold brew)
With just a few ingredients, you can easily whip up this anti-inflammatory golden milk iced latte at home for an extra-enhanced morning brew! Makes 1 serving.
To make Cold Brew:
- Combine 1/4 cup Super Coffee grounds for every 1 cup of water in any airtight container, and give it a stir or shake.
- Refrigerate for 24-36 hours. (Be patient - this is key!)
- Use cheesecloth or a cotton bandana to strain grounds from liquid. Place the cloth over a strainer or colander and collect the liquid in a bowl below.
- Strained cold brew can be stored in the fridge for 7-9 days. Use it as the base of any of our flavored foam lattes!
To make the Golden Milk Iced Latte:
- Pour cold brew over ice in a glass.
- Pour creamer into a jar, leaving plenty of room for air. Add turmeric, if using, and if desired, add black pepper to activate the turmeric’s curcumin properties.
- Place the lid on the jar and shake for a full 30 seconds.
- Pour creamy foam over coffee. Garnish with a light sprinkle of turmeric. Enjoy!
4.8g - 9.4g
2.8g - 5.4g
Ready to brew up some golden anti-inflammatory goodness for yourself? Start with the best creamer in the game - Super Creamer! It's got zero added sugar and extra health benefits from protein and MCT oil to keep you feeling your best.SHOP NOW
Level up your cold brew game with our Super Grounds - they not only brew up deliciously bold flavor, but they also work overtime to boost you with essential vitamins and antioxidants for that extra lift!SHOP NOW