This summer, we are constantly looking for fun & refreshing iced latte recipes to get us out of a coffee slump. This delicious strawberry shortcake themed latte is SO easy to make! It's the perfect treat for a hot summer day.
Healthy Holiday Maple Pumpkin Coffee Cake
This article has been written by experts and fact-checked by experts, including licensed nutritionists, dietitians or medical professionals. The information in the article is based on scientific studies and research.
It is designed to be honest, unbiased and objective, and opinions from both sides of an argument are presented wherever there is disagreement.
The scientific references in this article (marked by 1, 2, 3, etc.) are clickable links to peer-reviewed research material on the subject being discussed.
Full house on Thanksgiving? This crowd pleaser coffee cake is the perfect healthy indulgence for your Thanksgiving weekend breakfast spread. Featuring our Maple Pumpkin Super Coffee, this cake is made with better-for-you ingredients without sacrificing its indulgent flavor. This recipe can easily swap ingredients to be gluten-free, Paleo, and low carb.
Healthy Maple Pumpkin Coffee Cake
This crowd pleaser coffee cake is the perfect healthy indulgence for your Thanksgiving weekend breakfast spread. Makes 8 servings. This recipe can easily swap ingredients to be gluten-free, Paleo, and low carb. (Nutrition information below will show values for Whole Wheat Flour recipe on the left, and Almond flour substitute on the right)
- 3 cups Whole Wheat Flour OR sub 2 Cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ c olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 bottle of Maple Pumpkin Super Coffee
Marble Syrup Mix
- ½ c Maple Syrup
- ¼ c Whole Wheat Flour OR sub Almond Flour
- ½ c finely chopped pecans
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 F and grease a 9 inch round pan with non-stick cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine all the marble syrup mix together.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk your eggs, then mix in the Super Coffee and olive oil.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients, mixing until just combined. Pour half of the batter into the greased tin. Then, pour the marble syrup mixture on top before finally adding in the remaining cake batter.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes, then serve!
Calories per serving
468 (Whole Wheat flour) // 482 (Almond flour)
27.5 g // 42.1 g
51.3 g // 22.9 g
6.1 g // 4.3 g
45.2 g // 18.6 g
13.8 g // 14.8 g
23.6 mg // 22.7 mg
10 g // 10.3 g
Save it on Pinterest!
Try the healthiest pumpkin in the patch! Indulge with our protein-packed, guilt-free Maple Pumpkin Super Coffee, and you’ll be amped for endless hayrides and apple picking.GET MAPLE PUMPKIN
Ready to serve breakfast? Complete your spread with some Positive Energy-powered coffee for the table. Shop our most popular bundles of hot coffee & creamer and save 15% off!COMPLETE YOUR BREAKFAST SPREAD