With gooey & decadent black chocolate drizzle and a thick layer of creamy French Vanilla, just one sip of this iced latte will transport you to the campfire.
Low Sugar White Chocolate Peppermint Bark
This article has been written by experts and fact-checked by experts, including licensed nutritionists, dietitians or medical professionals. The information in the article is based on scientific studies and research.
It is designed to be honest, unbiased and objective, and opinions from both sides of an argument are presented wherever there is disagreement.
The scientific references in this article (marked by 1, 2, 3, etc.) are clickable links to peer-reviewed research material on the subject being discussed.
Peppermint bark is definitely one of the most classic winter holiday treats. However, it’s typically loaded with sugar and can lead to sugar crashes, stomach aches, and a diminished holiday spirit. So, we created a low sugar version of the classic peppermint bark recipe, featuring our White Chocolate Peppermint Super Creamer, for whenever you want a healthy treat that still satisfies that indulgent holiday craving! This recipe is low sugar and keto friendly.
Low Sugar Peppermint Bark
This crowd pleaser coffee cake is the perfect healthy indulgence for your Thanksgiving weekend breakfast spread. Makes 5 servings.
- 2 cups no sugar added white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup White Chocolate Peppermint Super Creamer
- ¼ cup sugar-free crushed peppermints
- In a bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Stir in coconut oil and White Chocolate Peppermint Super Creamer.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and spread evenly. Top with crushed peppermints.
- Place in the fridge to cool and harden for 1-3 hours.
- Cut into pieces and enjoy!
Save it on Pinterest!
Limited edition. Unlimited flavor. Our White Chocolate Peppermint Super Creamer is goodness without any guilt.FIND IT IN STORES