Cold, creamy and delicious - This chocolatey cold brew recipe is the perfect treat to kickstart your morning!
High Protein Hazelnut Peanut Butter Tiramisu Latte
This article has been written by experts and fact-checked by experts, including licensed nutritionists, dietitians or medical professionals. The information in the article is based on scientific studies and research.
It is designed to be honest, unbiased and objective, and opinions from both sides of an argument are presented wherever there is disagreement.
The scientific references in this article (marked by 1, 2, 3, etc.) are clickable links to peer-reviewed research material on the subject being discussed.
Oh yeah, you read that name right: Hazelnut Peanut Butter Tiramisu Latte. This may be our creamiest, most indulgent tasting latte recipe yet! Treat yourself today to this 5-minute, protein-packed (14g!!), rich & velvety latte that you can feel great about!
Hazelnut Peanut Butter Tiramisu Latte
Makes 1 serving.
- 1 cup oat milk (or milk of choice)
- 1/2 bottle Hazelnut Super Coffee
- 1 1/2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- Sugar-free whipped cream
- Cocoa powder
- Sugar-free chocolate drizzle
- Combine ingredients for latte in a glass and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth
- Pour into a glass with chocolate drizzle (either store-bought or homemade)
- We made our chocolate drizzle by melting 2 tbsp sugar free chocolate chips with 1 ½ tsp coconut oil in the microwave for 40 seconds, then stir until smooth.
- Top off with whipped cream and cocoa powder.
We’re nuts for great-tasting, long-lasting energy, and our Hazelnut Latte is no exception. Brewed with extra protein, MCT oil and a robust flavor, you’ll crack whatever may come with ease.SHOP NOW